Vacation rentals - Henne Strand, Denmark
- Security Package
Here you save 8-10% when booking 2-3 weeks - All year round. - Save 8% when booking 2 continous weeks - Save 10% when booking 3 continous weeks
At dansommer you can rent a selection of holiday homes that have popular indoor activities such as table-tennis, pool, and airhockey. We call these houses 'Activity houses' and they are perfect for a holiday at any time of the year - also when it is raining or snowing. Almost the best part is that the activites are free, no matter how much you use them.
This house is heated in one of following ways: - Solar panels - Heat Pump - Geothermal heating
Holiday homes marked with this symbol have an internet connection. The internet connection can be limited to a certain number of GB, or may be a paid connection. In the house description you can see which type of connection is offered (wireless, using a LAN cable or a USB etc.)
Ïn holiday homes marked with this symbol you are not allowed to bring your pets. Please note, that these houses are not necessarily allergy free, as the owners can have had their own pet on the property.
You are not allowed to smoke in holiday homes marked with this symbol. dansommer cannot guarantee, nor control that the smoking ban is upheld, but we expect all of our guests to do so.This concept is only available during the following periods:
- Sat. 13. Jan 2018 - Sat. 12. Jan 2019
- 4 4
The charming holiday town of Henne boasts a classic Danish beach with white sand bordered by fantastic dunes and attractive countryside. For those who enjoy the great outdoors, this location offers numerous opportunities for activities like cycling, riding, golf, mini golf and fishing. This holiday home is also an excellent base for exploring the local region, which houses attractions like the Bork Viking Museum, the Tipperne Bird Sanctuary and the popular cycle trolleys on the old railroad stretching from Nr. Nebel to Nymindegab. Oksbøl, the home of the Danish Fire Engine Museum, is another popular destination.
- Wood and brick house Wooden house
- 4 4 View all roomsHide all roomsBedroom (2 persons) To Sat. 13. Jan 20181 x Double bedBedroom (2 persons) To Sat. 13. Jan 20181 x Double bedBedroom (2 persons) To Sat. 13. Jan 20182 x Single bedBedroom (2 persons) To Sat. 13. Jan 20182 x Single bedBedroom (2 persons) Sat. 13. Jan 2018 - Sat. 12. Jan 20191 x Double bedBedroom (2 persons) Sat. 13. Jan 2018 - Sat. 12. Jan 20191 x Double bedBedroom (2 persons) Sat. 13. Jan 2018 - Sat. 12. Jan 20192 x Single bedBedroom (2 persons) Sat. 13. Jan 2018 - Sat. 12. Jan 20192 x Single bed
- 2 2 View all roomsHide all roomsBathroom To Sat. 13. Jan 2018WC: Hot and cold water, ShowerBathroom To Sat. 13. Jan 2018WC: Hot and cold water, ShowerBathroom Sat. 13. Jan 2018 - Sat. 12. Jan 2019WC: Hot and cold water, ShowerBathroom Sat. 13. Jan 2018 - Sat. 12. Jan 2019WC: Hot and cold water, Shower
- All year round insulated
- Electric heating
- Heat pump
- Some underfloor heating
- FireplaceTo Sat. 13. Jan 2018
- Consumption costs excl.
- Woodburning stoveSat. 13. Jan 2018 - Sat. 12. Jan 2019
- Garden furniture
- Whirlpool (5 persons)
- Wireless internet
- Table tennis
- 1 TV
- Satellite, German channels
- Pool tableFrom Sat. 13. Jan 2018
- Kitchen: Hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer Box (15 l)To Sat. 13. Jan 2018
- Coffee brewer
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Vacuum cleaner
- Deep freeze (79 l)Sat. 13. Jan 2018 - Sat. 12. Jan 2019
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- Living room
- Not Available
- Sauna / steam bath
- Swimming pool
- Toilet / Bathroom
- Distance shopping:800 m.
- Distance restaurant:800 m.
- Distance water:800 m.